Returns & Exchanges
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
100 Day Comfort Trial
Take advantage of our 100 Day Comfort Trial. Haven’t found your comfort zone with your new bed, we’ll gladly exchange it.
Buying a new bed is not something you do every day and given the long-term investment it is, we would like to make this process as easy as possible for you.
How does it work?
We know that choosing a new bed is not always easy. We know that even after you have taken much time to make your selection, sometimes you require a different level of comfort. All that we ask of you is to give your body time to get used to your new bed and the support it is giving you. Most people need a couple of weeks for their bodies to make the transition between the old and new mattress.
By taking your time testing your new bed, you can be sure you’re making the right decision. Don’t make a hasty decision as it may further complicate your selection.
Conditions for the 100 Day Comfort Trial
- Mattresses must be tried for at least 30 nights before an exchange takes place.
- We ask that you invest in a waterproof mattress protector purchased through us. Should you not purchase a waterproof mattress protector through us, you may not exchange your mattress.
- You can exchange your bed for another of equal or higher value.
- A difference in lower priced models is non-refundable.
- If you make use of the 100 Day Trial, you are responsible for the delivery costs
- Products used in the 100 Day Comfort trial cannot be refunded, only replaced with an alternative product.
- Limit of one trial per person.
- Not valid on warranty exchanges, foundations/box springs, custom size or handmade mattresses
- A processing fee of R1000 applies to usage of the comfort trial
- Unused, sealed products qualify for a full refund under the refunds policy.
When shopping with Sleep Zone, we would like to ensure your comfort and your peace of mind, and so we have included a Cancellation Policy in our Terms and Conditions. Any unused, still packed item, packed in its original packaging, which was purchased from Sleep Zone can be returned within 7 days of the purchase regardless of the reason for it being returned.
Refunds Policy (Unused Products)
Should you not be 100% satisfied with any product purchased at Sleep Zone we will refund you in full. Refunds will only be considered under the following conditions and such requests will be handled in the following way:
- The product to be returned must be returned in their original packaging and they must be unused.
2. The product must be in their original condition.
3. Any custom made products cannot be returned.
4. Products with a custom design, fabric or colour choice cannot be returned.
5. Transportation costs of returned products, when they need to be collected by Sleep Zone, will be covered by the client and such costs will be covered by part of the refund.
6. Any transportation costs that are more than the amount the client originally paid for will also be deducted from the refund.
7. Products used in the 90 Day comfort trial do not qualify for a refund.
The refund will be issued within 14 days of the product being returned, and if the product being returned meets the above requirements.
The services stated on Sleep Zone website are only available in South Africa. The advertising associated with Sleep Zone is only intended to be used for the South African market. No part of this website, including content, may be reused in any way unless written permission has been given by Sleep Zone. Sleep Zone does not guarantee that the services offered by this site will be error-free, uninterrupted or timely, however, this company does undertake to provide consistent services through this website. When using the services offered by Sleep Zone website you are indemnifying the company, its agents, its employees and its affiliates against any damage or loss associated with the website regardless of the manner in which it was caused